All membership categories of SAAFP will enjoy the following benefits:
- Be part of a national network with representation in bodies such as the South African Medical Association (SAMA) and the World Organisation of Family Doctors; and close ties with the Rural Doctors Association of South Africa (RUDASA), and The College of Family Physicians of South Africa.
- Receive the South African Family Practice journal – the only journal you NEED to read, written for South African family physicians.
- All paid up SAAFP members have access to the print CPD activities in the South African Family Practice journal as well as it’s online CPD courses. With the collaboration of AOSIS eCPD all SAAFP members also have free, unlimited access to eCPD’s Signature courses, giving our members the ability to earn all the required clinical and ethics CEU’s each year at no additional cost. Members are automatically registered on the site when they become a member. Read here for more information on how to navigate the eCPD website.
- A 50% discount on the South African Practice journal publication fees.
- Access to monthly face-to-face CPD meetings in the regions.
- Access to a CPD Accreditation service and/or consultation on accreditation of CPD activities and meetings. SAAFP is an HPCSA approved CPD accreditor.
- Access to conferences and symposia organised by SAAFP: such as the National Family Practitioners Conference. SAAFP members receive discounted rates.
- Advocacy for the discipline of family medicine and primary health care with the public and private health care sectors.
- Receive regular communication about news and important developments that impact the discipline of family medicine and healthcare.
- Access to vacancy postings on the website.
- Family Physician & MP with similar experience
- Full Benefits & Voting right at AGM
Sign upRead more
- Other MP’s & Allied Health Practitioners
- Full Benefits
Sign upRead more